Sunday, June 21, 2015

Will I Look back on my Skin Mole Elimination in later years and be Pleased?

http://medicaretreatments.com/treatments/mole-removal/
Will I Look back on my Skin Mole Elimination in later years and be Pleased?
I've Recently made a decision to get treatment for my face skin mole that I Have had all of my life. But ‘til now I have not been able to go ahead with it as I'm actually too scared to make that final decision. I expect lots of people find themselves in this position: too afraid to do something so it is just continually put off.

I'm told that I have always been a timid sort but there is more to this fear than simply my nature. I'm not afraid of the obvious things, pain, scars, something failing. The process is carried out with fluid nitrogen which will completely freeze out the area being treated for the moments it takes to remove the skin mole. The procedure itself doesn't scare me.

I have though, been imagining all the possibilities that could possibly take place. Accidents with the liquid nitrogen aren't really very likely to occur. Terrible scars resulting from the procedure are nearly just as unlikely. It is though, possible to find people lamenting their skin mole removal, if a person looks at the web.

My worries revolve mainly around lamenting making any decision so that my whole life is one long procrastination. Any and every decision is always drawn out or painful so that skin mole removal isn't even the issue, just my indecision. There are decisions to make every day, some bigger than others, some with more far reaching consequences. A simple job interview turns into a huge tangle of possibilities which all makes me ask the question whether I ought to do anything at all re my work situation. An ordinary date with a ordinary fellow turns into a imagined scenario ending in blood and gore.

Life itself is full of possible dangers, deciding to leave your house is risky. Some people weigh up the risks, some people pitch themselves into life without having to worry and others, like me, just worry. This has become a little more exaggerated as I have grown older, perhaps because I have seen more possibilities of bad choices. Whether or not this is a sign of wisdom or just extreme timidness, I don't know. Back to the choice re skin mole removal; to do it or not? Evaluating the pros and cons will probably not help me as I always see any risk as too much risk. I wish I could just see the possibility of having a complexion clear of the imperfection but I always imagine problems. My character makes this a problem when it should be so simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment